Thursday, May 19, 2011

Title? why do I need a title?

I am really in a Disney mood today
 my DCP friends on facebook and starting to check in
(Fall Advantage)
And I have to wait until August!
I am kinda jelly, but I have a feeling this summer will fly by. May is drawing to an end
(shh soon enough!)
June will be the hard month that will probably drag on and on but I will have so much to do to get ready in July I have full faith it will fly by much too fast! Anyway I am currently on a Pandora kick. I have it constantly playing on the Disney station. Sad I know but this too shall pass. I got like this when I first got my acceptance email/letter. It is kinda fun, no judgement haha!
only 80 days and 10 hours (According to my nifty Walt Disney World countdown)
lucky me I get a vacation before I start my program so it will probably be about 74ish days until I am home :)
I am so excited, I keep getting a lot of feedback from College Program Alumni and I am in for an opportunity of a lifetime. I never think of myself as a "lucky" person, simpily meaning I'm never the one picked at prize drawings, I never win contest that deal with luck of the draw, I am never the 104th caller... but I was lucky to be chosen for this. So many amazing people will apply and sadly not make the cut
 (try again guys! don't give up!)
but i really do feel lucky. I have an amazing family who supports me 110% (p.s. they are excited for me too!) I have amazing friends who have been putting up with all my constant Disney talk (sorry!) I have the best roommate I could ask for and I will be living among great people for months working at the Happiest Place On Earth.
I would have to say I am a pretty lucky girl!
I am pretty much on cloud 9 right now :)

tut tut it looks like rain here at home..good ol texas :/

Sorry I went all mushy back there, that really isn't like me haha but hey it happens to the best of us!

I think I will sign off with a little bit of park magic... Wishes! Enjoy... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment