Friday, May 13, 2011

SUMMER TiME

Well it is officially my summer break
as of Thursday...

3 months until I move to the happiest place on earth!
Disney World
(duh)

people who know me know that I like to plan too far in advance
I have have an intense countdown, I have started making 50 packing list,
I have already started packing things up and getting stuff together
[now the stuff I "packed" is not official because I haven't inventoried it yet]

What's my summer plans?
well..
I hope to be involved in the summer musical at zee college
{The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee}
If not that I will be considering finding a summer job so I do not go crazy waiting for my move


I cannot wait to see where I will be working/living/creating magic!

anywho, that's all I really have to say for now but this old Disney Cartoon makes me smile!
so enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment