Sunday, May 29, 2011

70 days 5 hours!

So I don't think my countdown is going anywhere... at all which really sucks. Usually my summers fly by so fast I don't have the time to really enjoy them but now this feels like the longest summer of my life, thus far. Stupid. I have been shopping everyday. I must say I did some "window shopping" on the Disney Store.com and I think working in Merchandise during my CP is a bad idea. I fell in love with way too much stuff! I told my mom that I will starve, come home extra skinny and loaded down with Disney clothes and bags..Oh and Disney Couture Jewelery. On a different note I signed up for a  Disney Heritage course while I'm there on Thursdays and I, along with many others, am on a wait list for the Entertainment Production course. Crossing my fingers for that one! Do you ever find yourself in the mood to cuddle up in front of the TV with a stack of movies and just well, watch. That is my current state of mind. Absolutely nothing sounds better at the moment. I might make it a Disney movie night...hmm. maybe.
And the line up is...

The Princess and the Frog


Tangled


Beauty and the Beast


then a little Cinderella if I have time...I don't think I will but that's alright.. I cannot wait for the Lion King to come out on DVD so I can add that to my lovely list of must watch.


well that's enough for now, have a magical day. I cant wait until I can really update this with interesting useful information. This cool stuff will start in July and the First week of August will be dead because I will be on a lovely Disney World Vacation :)

oh I will leave you with this awesome ride through of Disneyland's The Voyage of the Little Mermaid!
(warning the Ariel creeps me out, her eyes are too big thus reminding me of a creepy doll)

No comments:

Post a Comment