Sunday, May 15, 2011

Just some fun



Just for fun, I got the pictures working again

Just a little magic for your day :)


daw!

Not only are these extremly cute i''m sure they are extremly yummy


I cannot wait to see these signs!!!!


Pixar Place and some Space Mtn!

I don't even remember where the "Picture if you will" comes from! Help!!!
SPLASH MOUNTAIN!!

I love all the signs in Dino-Land!

I took this picture on my last trip..
*facepalm*

eery...


 Muppet Vision 3D! and Hollywood Studios Sights and Sounds







I feel like I can take a million photos of the exact same thing
in the parks//resorts and still find something new and exciting
that my friends is why I will never grow tired of Disney


I will be starting a Disney Bucket List really soon.
Of course I will post it here =)

Have a Magical Day =D













No comments:

Post a Comment