Saturday, May 21, 2011

dear summer...

are you over yet? Is it August yet? Okay how about this I will close my eyes and count to ten and when I open them again it will be August..... did it work? no, no I didn't really think it would. Oh well. I tried. So I did a little shopping today for said move and by a little I mean I bought this
umm hello isn't that cute! World Market = best store ever.
okay so the brown glass is like the red headed step child but I still approve.

I have just noticed that everything I have bought so far
(which isn't much)
is all polka-dotted...
No I do NOT have a soft spot for polka-dots
I mean they are great and all but not my favorite "pattern" but I have my reasons for all these dots.
reason 1. these mugs are awesome so I needed these dots or not they were coming home.
reason 2. my bedding is red with white polka dots because it reminded me of Minnie Mouse and it was cheap for the whole set, which I needed because I don't have a twin sized bed at home. I will be sewing a black sash and bow to the bottom of said bed spread to make it more Minnie like :)
reason 3. well I got like 2 towels and a little thing of washcloths which so happen to have dots as well. well they were on sale at Wal-Mart but no fear the next towels I get will not have a single dot!

I am determined to not have any more because these rooms are small to have chicken pocks.

I'm tired, that's all for now.
Night night

have a magical day.

2 comments:

  1. those mugs are really cute! and the minnie mouse bedspread thing is such a cute idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! when I get my bed set up (after moving in) I will take a picture on here and we will see if it worked haha!

    ReplyDelete