Monday, May 23, 2011

76 days

I am hearing such great things from Fall Advantage but it was so hot outside today I was actually happy that I am not working in the heat yet even if it is the happiest place on earth.Oh well. I remember saying that the time would fly by but boy is it creeping along...nothing can be done about that. On a Disney un-related note, I went to DSW three days ago to look for some nice solid black flats to be prepared in case I work in a location that I need black flats. I found the ones I wanted, Steve Madden of course, and I ended up leaving with four pairs of shoes, none of which were those original black flats. Fail? nah, I say WIN!

I'm so distracted right now.. Auditions tomorrow then my mind will be cleared for a little while.Or so I hope. Well this lil blogger is having extreme writers block so before this becomes any more random I will retire for the night.

"If you can dream it you can do it" - Walt Disney

No comments:

Post a Comment