Friday, May 20, 2011

79 days, 10 hours.

Well I am on Pandora radio kick day 2 I would like to blame all the current fall advantage peeps who are starting their internships. I was fine when we were all waiting, now it just doesn't seem fair!
(kidding)
So as mentioned in a previous post I will be auditioning for The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
(a musical duh)
Tuesday and after playing with the calender I realized if I make this show I will only have 30 days to focus on waiting to be at Disney World ...SO crossing my fingers for a lovely summer distraction. Because of course I would be focused on the task at hand then when the show is over all that bottled up energy will be ready to burst at the perfect time. So this would be the ideal situation and of course I am getting sick...yay.
Gosh I'm so excited. I know that is probably getting really annoying! Sorry in advance but what else can I really say? I'm waiting and waiting and waiting until July not even August! I just want to be at that 30 day marker because knowing me I will start packing my winter stuff and making 50 million list of what I really need and don't need. I am a over planner when it comes to packing as well as a chronic over packer and well I don't want my roommate to hate me first day in for there not being any room for her in the room haha. I can make this work I just have to edit my wardrobe.. a lot.

on a different Disney note
Doesn't Pirates come out at midnight or was that last night? I never know I usually don't go to midnight showings because I figure I can see it the next day and enjoy it just as much haha but in loo of the new pirates ...


haha pardon the language but this is funny
I just realized it is friday so last night was the midnight showing haha oh well it is new today!

Also today is the reopening of Star Tours at Disney's Hollywood Studios
I'm am beyond excited about this one. 54 different stories you never know what you will get, therefore it is a new ride everytime. I mean come on awesome, I say yes. Well I digress so I will end this one here..

have a magical day :)


2 comments:

  1. I'm in the same boat you are....both with the waiting and the being an overpacker. And list maker. I love my lists.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I'm not alone! haha

    ReplyDelete