Tuesday, June 28, 2011

oops

I forgot I even had a blog.

fail.

Any who, only 40 days until check in and about 34 days until I am visiting the parks with my family. I'm actually a little freaked out that it is almost July. That is suppose to be the month that will fly by and I feel like I have so much I need to do, but in all actuality I only have to pack, finish filling out my On Board paperwork, and set up my new checking account. Not too bad. Packing needs to be the last thing I do. I'm gonna over pack. I know I will. Whatever. Kimberly, my roommate knows this. In other news my lovely Momee (grandmother) took me shopping for my "Disney Look" professional wear and I must say I will be looking snazzy. I didn't shy away from colors and prints in my business clothes because well, that would just be boring. (no offence meant toward people who prefer the black pants white shirt look, it's classic so you will be putting your best foot forward as well =D)

Anyway. Who else is overly excited about the Winnie the Pooh movie coming to theatres July 15?!
This little lady is :)

If you aren't excited/don't THINK you care/on the fence, watch this..If it doesn't help you cross that invisible line of those who are awesome and those who are eh then I am at a loss.


Well that is all for today, I need to try and keep up with this silly little blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment