Friday, June 3, 2011

im in the packing mood... 59 days early

so I will arrive in Disney about a week before my check-in and that is in 66 days (check in) anyway. I'm in a crazy packing mood...I know it is way too early, I still have 2 months! Well I started making list months ago and I think I have a pretty good basic one here... Now a lot of this list was taken from someone else I just added a handful of stuff and a personal reminder about keeping some things cool.

Packing list 3?
Check in date needed:
On board paperwork
Passport
License
Social Security Card
Birth Certificate
KEEP IN MIND THINGS THAT CAN GO BAD/MELT IN EXTREME HEAT
MAKE SURE DEODORANT AND MAKEUP IS KEPT IN THE HOTEL ROOM AND IN THE CABIN OF THE TRUCK ON THE WAY.

Bedroom/Closet
Bedding (twin size)
Comforter
Blankets
Sheets (a couple of sets)
Pillow(s)
Pillow cases
Bed Padding
Organizing stuff for under your bed
Picture Frames
White board and markers (for roommate messages)
Calendar
Fan
Alarm clock
Garbage can
Clothes (business, casual, etc.)
Shoes (business, athletic, etc.)
Lamp
Hangers
Laundry basket / hamper
Laundry soap and softener
Swimming suit
Beach towel
Pad Lock for locker
 
Bathroom/Linen Closet
Shower organizer
Air freshener
Shampoo / conditioner
Towels (bath and face)
Brush
Hair stuff (bobby pins, elastics, hot tools, product)
Toothbrush / toothpaste
Floss
Contact solution
Contacts
Face wash
Deodorant
Razors
Medicine
Body wash
Hand Soap
Cup for toothbrush
Tweezers
Makeup

Kitchen/Living Room
Paper towels
Potholders
Masking tape / sharpies
Tupperware
Paper plates
Cups/ Mugs/ Bowls
Napkins
Travel mug
Colander
Cleaning Supplies
Lysol / bathroom spray
Kitchen trash bags
Clorox wipes
Sponges
Dish detergent
Rubber gloves
 
Electronics
Laptop / laptop sleeve / charger
Digital camera(s) / charger
Cell phone / charger
iPod / charger / headphones
External hard drive / flash drive
web cam
DVD Player
DVDs
TV
Cables to connect TV+DVD
Ethernet Cord
 
For Your Desk//School Supplies
Desk lamp
Books
Tissues
Trash can
Notebooks (2) / index cards
Rubber bands
Stapler / staples
Paper clips
Pens / pencils
Post-it notes
Hole punch
Scissors
Tape
Push pins
Cups for pens / pencils
Calculator
Book bag
Planner

Misc
Mini tool set / screw driver
Insurance (car, health, dental)
Must bring proof that I am under my parents’ car insurance plan
Car registration
Sunscreen
Flash light
First aid kit (band-aids, Neosporin, gauze, tape)
Spending money
Magnetic scheduling board
Cork/white board combo
 
 
 I did notice how many trash cans this person thought they needed but I'm just bringing one and I figure me and my roomie can get a bathroom one. Anywhoo, this is an extremely basic list when I get much closer to a socially acceptable time to pack I will surly make a couple more extensive list. But I wont be posting that here..kinda dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment