Wednesday, June 8, 2011

60 days 6 hours until my internship

60 days, exactly 2 months. I'm freaking out in the best possible way. I have been taking inventory of what I have already for packing and I must say I am doing extremely well. almost done :) well almost done getting stuff i haven't started packing, still too early. I will wait until next month to really focus on that. I wanted to make myself a t shirt quilt before I went down to Florida but I don't think I have the time really. quilts are very time consuming and I have never made one so I'm worried I will try to rush it and mess it up beyond repair so I guess I will wait. I found a old old old pair of light up mickey mouse ears I had as a child  :)

for fun I put the "vintage" wash on it from my phone =D sadly the ears are much to small to actually wear but I decided I want a pair of Minnie sequence ears with bow when I get there  which will fit and be just as fun. I will make this work.

So my dad travels a lot and he likes to bring me back stuffed animals so as anyone can imagine I have accumulated a nice collection. I decided I will be bringing 3 and a pillow pet. The pillow pet is a must because we are driving and it is a great pillow, duh. Well my pillow pet is a unicorn which just makes me laugh. Then I am taking a koala bear my dad brought me from Australia, Batcow from build a bear that my friend made me for my birthday a couple of years ago (thanks Carlo <3 ) and lastly my lovely Yeti ball that I got at animal kingdom. He is pretty bada**




well that's all for now :) follow me on tumblr click here for some awesome disney stuff :)

No comments:

Post a Comment