Monday, June 13, 2011

yet another

group has checked in..I'm slightly bitter. When is it my turn! OOH yea, August 8th. haha oh well, 55 days and 10 hours. I am almost 100% done with my Disney shopping. I need some business clothes. Now I just really want to pack but I will wait until second/third week of July. How much clothes is acceptable to bring? Even more important, how many pairs of shoes are acceptable! Hello I'm a woman, the decision making portion of my brain is still under developed.

On a different note, who else loved the Tony's last night?!
The Book of Mormon took home 9 awards!

Now, if you are one of those people who do not know what the Tony Awards are then you my dear have broken my heart. The End.

On a different note again! I will be here in 49 days!


kinda hoping we will be staying in the 50's again..We got lucky and had a awesome room in an awesome spot. close to a parking lot, a lake, 2 pools and the front of the resort. Seriously a hop skip and a jump away.
It is such a fun resort!

any who, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment