Monday, March 14, 2011

Photo days 8,9,10, 11, and 12!

WOW i have neglected my blog haha..oh well things happen.
For starters only 10 more days till my Audition!!
Yes I am nervous
I keep telling myself if I don't make it I will survive and still be checking in August 8th!
That doesn't seem to be working haha
Alas it is Spring Break! What will I be doing? Preparing for auditions and memorizing lines for Lend Me A Tenor!!!!

Now to catch up with my Disney Photo Challange!

Day 12 :
Your Favorite Villain Song

Be Prepared!
Scar-The Lion King
Duh..

love love love
Amazing movie overall



Day 11 :
Favorite Love Song

My Favorites are Beauty And The Beast (Tale As Old As Time) and A Whole New World
Videos below...you can't have a favorite song without the actual music!






Day 10 :
Favorite Disney Song
Part of Your World

:) <3 this movie






Day 9 :
Favorite Disney Guy

Well as of now it would have to be Flynn Rider!
Rapunzel is one lucky lady ;)

oh and pascal!



Day 8 :
Favorite Villain


Who has two thumbs and is absoluty awesome...This guy!
Hades for the win!



Well now I have caught up!
Until next time have a Magical Day

No comments:

Post a Comment