Wednesday, March 30, 2011

OMG!!

I just found this on google videos and boy am I excited!
It is the old school "World Tour" that use to play on loop in the Disney World Resorts =D


I found myself singing along and I still knew a lot or random things they would say
haha
sad but awesome

this was the best resort loop ever
BRING IT BACK
(just with new information...)


Well, this semester is almost over which means summer is almost here...which means summer better fly by so I can get to Disney already!

those who are stuck pending till April 30th
I don't know how you guys do it
I hate the wait to get there
I could only imagine the pending one
so good luck penders you have more patience than me!


I swear sense I have gotten accepted Disney related things have been everywhere!
I keep seeing natures hidden mickeys
my classes keep bringing up Disney related topics
that is the really weird one

Tangled IS OUT!
so is black swan which I am equally excited about!


and I digress

that is all for now!
enjoy the video ... I know I did!




2 comments:

  1. OMG!! I can't believe you found the old in-room "World Tour"!!! I have been missing those like crazy!! The new ones don't even come close to what the old ones were like! Ahh!! This excited me so much!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you liked it! I stumbled upon it on google!

    ReplyDelete