Sunday, March 6, 2011

photo day 3 and 4

So I missed a day of posting for the 24hr plays we had going on Friday and Saturday which was fun and exausting. I will now catch up with photo days three and four :)

On a Disney CP note, I recieved my "Welcome To The Team!" email which made me excited and confused.
I mean, I thought I was welcomed to the team when I got my acceptance email and purple folder but thanks for the reminder Disney! I am trying to stop counting down until I get into the 30s because the high number is more of a downer than an upper for me at least. The days seem to be going by slower and slower and that is why I am trying to stop thinking about leaving for a little while, maybe the days will "speed up". wishful thinking.

Anywhooo,

Day Four
Your Favorite Prince

I just love Eric, even though I don't see how or why he is a prince. I just think he is really wealthy but it counts. In the long run Ariel makes him a prince of the sea...right?


Day 3
Your Favorite Heroines


I have three: Mulan, Esmeralda, and Meg...







These three women are all spunky and sassy. love love love.


Well until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment