Saturday, March 5, 2011

photo challange day 2!

well day 2 : Your Favorite Princess

okay this one is hard...I cannot pick one I have four, yes four.

Belle, she isn't exactly a princess because they never have her actually marry the prince but I like to believe she does and regardless she is counted in the Disney Princess line up :)  I love her spunk and how sure of herself she is. Also I look most like her so that is also fun ha ha


Ariel, she is amazing. Look at that hair! I don't know about you but my hair doesn't look that amazing when I get out of water...or every for that matter! She knows what she wants and she will do anything to get it. Sure shes dumb in that aspect but there is something exciting about following your dream regardless how ridiculous it may be. She got her man and the life she wanted so it all worked out in the end. 

Uhh it's Cinderella... the end.


Okay so this little lady is sooooooo much fun and her bestie is pascal who is equally as awesome. She is new to us all but I hope she sticks around :)




So what I'm a little indecisive but I know what I like. It evens out..somehow. I'm so ready for my CP to start I am filling all my time talking about Disney or researching and making a Walt Disney World CP bucket list (coming soon!) I think I am going to go crazy! Whelp, I guess school will have to occupy my time, as it should.

Till next time <3

No comments:

Post a Comment