Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I dyed my hair

ya see, my hair was bright red for a show back in April.
then it faded to a strawberry blondish color.
then my roots were really starting to show.

needless to say I needed to fix my hair before check-in because those roots were far from the Disney look
lol
So I went with a dark brown. My hair has a natural red hue so of course every color I use pulls out some red so it is more of a dark brown with a red undertone. I'm sure it will be perfectly fine for they Disney look.

here it is...

Well, packing has been going great. I do have a lot of stuff but the bright side is that my paychecks wont go to essentials. I'm set. Well I will need food but that doesn't count haha.

I'm so ready to start!! It is getting so close I can taste it!

Keep Dreaming
<3 Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment