Sunday, July 10, 2011

22 days

until I visit the World. 28 days until I move in. wow. Remember me complaining because the days were going by so slow? Well I take it all back! I feel like I was in the 60s yesterday!

In order to get my mind off of leaving so soon I have decided to really kick my butt in gear to get into shape. I want to put my best most confident foot forward when I meet all these new people.

Things I Still Need To Do:
-pack
-pedi with mom
-color my hair
-get a hair cut
-buy a laundry bag and under bed Rubbermaid container
-get bed padding
-organize
-checking account
-set up the underwater feature on my camera
-get in shape (lol)
-tan

that's about it...I don't think I crossed anything off of my original list
oh well, I still have 3 weeks..
right?

I'm so anxious
I want to know where I will be working
I want to start getting into the swing of things
I want to start another chapter in my life

I do not want to leave my family
I do not want to fail
I do not want to disappoint anyone

I will make magic for as many guest as possible
I will work as hard as I possibly can
I will make life long friends and network as much as I can
I will live, learn, and earn in the proper Disney fashion
And I will love every single day of it, because I refuse to waste a single day of this outstanding opportunity I have worked hard for.

I am excited

bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment