Thursday, February 24, 2011

here goes?

hey guys, I'm not 100% sure how this whole blog thing goes but I figure why not give it a shot?

I figured I would keep a blog to stay intouch with family and friends and keep everyone updated on my experiences with the Disney College Program from application to my final day sooo enjoy?

<3
<3

I applied on January 21st and had my phone interview on the 26th. I must say the phone interview made me want to get accepted more than I ever thought I already did. They were so easy to talk to and it was as if I was catching up with an old friend. When I was told it would take about 4 to 6 week for a response I freaked. My first though is how am I going to wait that long without knowing!! To my supprise exactly 2weeks later I was sent my acceptance letter and boy was I estatic! Then the excitement grew when my purple folder came in!

well I arrive August 8th to begin my Disney experience!!! yay Fall 2011 CP!


oh and I am still nervous because I have my audition for entertainment on March 24th eep wish me luck!
the bright side is i will be going to participate with my other role even if my auditions don't go as well as i hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment